Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Thursday already! I cannot believe it! Just two more days and it's Spring Break! Plans have been kinda hectic and changed a lot, but it should still be loads of fun...So here is what this next week is looking like....Friday and Saturday my Angie is coming to stay with me. And we are going to the Bethel basketball game on Saturday...Then Sunday morning, Amy and I are driving back to my house for church and then going to a movie with Brandon and Mina. Then we will fill Monday through Wednesday with lots of fun such as: a trip to Ft. Wayne and Shipshewana, tee-peeing, hanging out with my family and friends, and of course running and working out. Then early on Thursday morning, we will drive up to Bethel and have our dear buddy Nate take us to the airport, where we will take the train to Chicago where we will meet Emma. We'll spend all day messing around in Chicago and then take the train back to Emma's house until about Saturday night. Sure, it's not Florida, lol, but at least it is something and on top of that really cheap! Which is what we need right now. I am excited, my girls can make anything fun and it will be nice to get away and just be with the girls for awhile.

So anyone who knows me and how bad I procrastinate will appreciate this...I have been in the library every day this week for at least three hours a day. I caught up on 4 weeks worth of homework that I was behind on...yes it can be done and I am very very proud of myself thank you! Haha, well the next time I write on this will probably be concerning all the adeventures I will have with my girls! Pray for me and Amy as we go on our train adventure! Woot! Love you all...

~Frita, Rep, Daisy, Bert, Brit, Freedom, etc....

No comments: