Friday, February 15, 2008

Dude, I almost forgot about this thing all ready! lol! So....i hope this finds everyone do swell....Today was great so far...I skipped my 8 oclock class and my 9 oclock class was cancelled! Talk about lucky! So tomorrow is my last indoor regular track meet. I must say I am really glad. I'm not a fan of indoor track.

So spring break is just around the corner! I am pretty stoked! Amy, Emma and I are all taking a mini road trip. A few days at my house in the bad town of Kimmell, where they will get to meet the fam as well as the sexy six! (Which, I must say I am very excited and ready to see again, especially after talking to Lys and Ang on the phone for the past two nights =) ). Then after that we are driving to Illinois to visit Emma's house, which should be equally fun! Overall I am just ready for a break, and to see my family and friends.

Word to the wise, DO NOT go see Jumper. It's not a very good movie! (Unless you go simply to stare at the lead guy, cause let me tell you, he wasn't bad, lol) Well, ok then I think that is all I have right now...I love you all, have a great weekend!

Love, Rep, or Frita...whichever you prefer =)

No comments: