Friday, February 22, 2008

Here I am again for anyone who actually reads this thing....

It's Friday! yesssssssss! I have come to love Fridays...and I don't have a track meet tomorrow, so I get the whole weekend to myself! Which is even better! Now I just have to find something to do all weekend, which may be a challenge, lol. As of right now I think there is a sleep over taking place in my room tonight, but I could be wrong. Here at Bethel we love to be spontaneous and I never know what is going on until about ten minutes before it happens. So much for planning ahead, right? Anyways...

So I got texting this week, which I am stoked about. I am finally in the 21st century! I only have 500 anytime texts, but I have unlimited verizon which is nice because most of my friends are verizon...sorry Bryce, Brett, and LuLu....

Today was a praise and worship chapel...my favorite. I love those things so much....Speaking of singing, Bryce, Amy and I decided that we are trying out for American Idol next season. I have wanted to do this for awhile and decided it was time to give it a whirl. We drove back from a volunteer meeting for St. Mark and we sat in my car for about 30 extra minutes just singing every song that came on his phone music player thing. Man it was great.

I don't really have anything else to add except this SPRING BREAK IN EIGHT DAYS BABY!!!! The plan now is to go to Kimmell and Ligonier and Shipshewana and Ft. Wayne, then make our way to Illinois with a quick stop in Chicago and then off to Emma's house. It should be fun and I am looking forward to a whole week just me and ma gals. I love them so much!

Love to all, and leave a comment, even if it is retarded, lol, I would love to hear from you!

~Frita, Rep, Daisy, Brit, B, and whatever else ya'll might have called me over the years ;)

No comments: