Saturday, October 16, 2010

Surrendered to Your Name

I don't feel I need to add to the words of this song. They speak in and of themselves. Feel free to youtube it..it's beautiful.

Hillsong United -- Arms Open Wide
Take my life, I lay it down
At the cross, where I am found.
All I have I give to you, Oh God.
Take my hands and make them clean
Keep my heart in purity, that I may walk in
All you have for me.

Chorus:
Ohhh here I stand, arms open wide
Ohhh I am Yours, and You are mine.
Jesus.

Take my moments and my days
Let each breath that I take
Be every only for You, Oh God
Chorus

Bridge:
My whole life is Yours, I give it all
Surrendered to Your name
And forever I pray have Your way
Lord have Your way!! (repeat)


If that's not challenging, I don't know what is. :) Be Blessed.

1 comment:

K. said...

I wrote this song...http://soundcloud.com/karlisaner/surrendered
It's about surrendering, too. I love ARMS OPEN WIDE. The song changed my life. Keep pressing towards the heart of God.