Sunday, September 14, 2008

So here I am, Sunday night, after a really long and tiring week. Last week was spiritual emphasis week and it was excellent! The speaker was awesome and God really used him! But between the spiritual exhaustion on top of the physical exhaustion from cross country and having the stomach flu, it was kind of a hard week. But so worth it.

I went home this weekend, and it was really good! I surprised my mom for her birthday on saturday and she was so excited that I came, she screamed! It made me smile....We had all my brothers over, as well as the neighbors, Jason and Emily and their daughter Jackie. It was a lot of fun, and I got to hold my nephew Aiden again! He is getting so big already! (I have pics on facebook for anyone interested)

So this week is my birthday! On thursday I will be turning twenty...you could say I am pretty stoked. We're not sure what we are gonna do yet, but we definitely wanna do something. It's my last few days as a teenager! Anyways, I think that is all for now!

Love to All,
*Frita*

No comments: