Thursday, September 4, 2008

Me again! Well, its the start of a new year! I cant believe i am a sophomore in college already! Its so good to be back on campus and seeing everyone again, I missed them so much over the summer! Im living in Tuckey 201/203, and I'm super-suiting with Amy, Emma, and Chelsie Bennett, a transfer from Michigan. ITs working out well and there is a lot more space with two rooms. Cross is getting underway, and we have had some crazy hot weather and some pretty tough workouts. But its great to be with the team. There are some really cool freshman on the team this year, and I love hanging out with them!

I am now an aunt of six...Aiden Cristopher Replogle was born about two weeks ago. He joins Alexis and Callista Jo and proud parents Julie and Cris. He is so cute :)

Spiritual Emphasis week starts next week and I am, in a word, pumped. Last year was amazing and I can only trust that God will work like that again.

Im thinking that is all for now, well that I can write on here for everyone to see anyways ;)

Love to you all,
~Frita~

No comments: